No Picture

Food & Water • Re: WHEAT – Price per pound?

April 6, 2017 IceFire 0

Hard wheat has a higher protein content than soft wheat and rises better, which is why it is preferred for bread. “All-Purpose” flour is a combination of hard and soft wheats. In order to make all-purpose or soft wheat more suitable for making bread, you can add “Vital Wheat Gluten” to boost the protein content and allow it to rise better.

Statistics: Posted by IceFire — Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: WHEAT – Price per pound?

April 6, 2017 IceFire 0

Hard wheat has a higher protein content than soft wheat and rises better, which is why it is preferred for bread. “All-Purpose” flour is a combination of hard and soft wheats. In order to make all-purpose or soft wheat more suitable for making bread, you can add “Vital Wheat Gluten” to boost the protein content and allow it to rise better.

Statistics: Posted by IceFire — Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: WHEAT – Price per pound?

April 6, 2017 ReadyMom 0

The store I went to did not know what type of wheat it was. Even with photos, I’ve had trouble identifying the wheat as hard or soft. Can you use either one for bread? I know it’s supposed to be ‘hard’ for bread. -k

Statistics: Posted by ReadyMom — Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:30 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: WHEAT – Price per pound?

April 6, 2017 ReadyMom 0

The store I went to did not know what type of wheat it was. Even with photos, I’ve had trouble identifying the wheat as hard or soft. Can you use either one for bread? I know it’s supposed to be ‘hard’ for bread. -k

Statistics: Posted by ReadyMom — Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:30 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: WHEAT – Price per pound?

April 6, 2017 IceFire 0
kappydell wrote:
[
YES! I have red wheat & whole dent corn from feed stores…I think what decided me is when one of the feed store employees ‘confessed’ he (as well as other employees) were feeding their own families from the feed store grain. (We swapped recipes…)
Of course not all feed stores carry the same things so you might have to ask around….I had to go to a more rural area to get wheat. It was as good as the health food store stuff, just smaller kernels.

I go to 2 different feed stores (haven’t checked what the other feed stores carry–we have a LOT of feed stores in my area) one carries wheat, barley, corn, and milo; the other carries the oats. Most of it is pretty clean…just the occasional piece of chaff, and I’ve sometimes found a bit of corn in the oats, since the mills process/store multiple types of grain. It’s easy enough to pull out the “UFOs” (“unauthorized” foreign objects.) Paying in the neighborhood of $12-$15 for 50 pounds and picking out an occasional UFO and putting it in buckets myself definitely beats paying well over $1 per pound for the pre-packaged grains any day, in my book.

Statistics: Posted by IceFire — Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:27 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: WHEAT – Price per pound?

April 6, 2017 IceFire 0
kappydell wrote:
[
YES! I have red wheat & whole dent corn from feed stores…I think what decided me is when one of the feed store employees ‘confessed’ he (as well as other employees) were feeding their own families from the feed store grain. (We swapped recipes…)
Of course not all feed stores carry the same things so you might have to ask around….I had to go to a more rural area to get wheat. It was as good as the health food store stuff, just smaller kernels.

I go to 2 different feed stores (haven’t checked what the other feed stores carry–we have a LOT of feed stores in my area) one carries wheat, barley, corn, and milo; the other carries the oats. Most of it is pretty clean…just the occasional piece of chaff, and I’ve sometimes found a bit of corn in the oats, since the mills process/store multiple types of grain. It’s easy enough to pull out the “UFOs” (“unauthorized” foreign objects.) Paying in the neighborhood of $12-$15 for 50 pounds and picking out an occasional UFO and putting it in buckets myself definitely beats paying well over $1 per pound for the pre-packaged grains any day, in my book.

Statistics: Posted by IceFire — Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:27 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 6, 2017 Murby 0
Illini Warrior wrote:

the entire purpose of using a mylar bag is having an totally enclosed envelope – with the holes the vacuum integrity is shot
– might as well just use a bare food grade bucket … a mylar bag has almost the same air impenetrability as a solid container like glass or metal – a remarkable piece of technology ….

I need to clear this up so there’s no confusion. The vacuum integrity is still there.. its only the thin aluminum that is broken.. the plastic membrane is still intact.. Light can shine through the clear plastic because the opaque aluminum layer has been broken.

if you’re one of the people that packs incorrectly and don’t use a bucket – you’re totally screwed & tattooed ….

So far, the only mylar bags I’ve used are the 1 gallon size.. but it was quite apparent that loading 40 or 50 pounds of material into an unsupported bag would be a bad idea. I had planned on putting the bag into the bucket before loading it.. This stuff isn’t complicated to me, but the pin-holes are an issue so far as I can tell..

if the guy you’re talking to at Discount is shipping out junk mylar bagging – he needs to be put on a “Do Not Buy List” ….

I’ve actually heard good things about them.. but it makes me wonder if people ever bother to check their bags against a light bulb. I learned of the pinhole problem with the 1 gallon bags. You can crease and pinch them once.. if you pinch the same spot twice, pinholes show up.

Mylar bags are not very strong when it comes to the aluminum layer integrity.

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:20 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 6, 2017 Murby 0
Illini Warrior wrote:

the entire purpose of using a mylar bag is having an totally enclosed envelope – with the holes the vacuum integrity is shot
– might as well just use a bare food grade bucket … a mylar bag has almost the same air impenetrability as a solid container like glass or metal – a remarkable piece of technology ….

I need to clear this up so there’s no confusion. The vacuum integrity is still there.. its only the thin aluminum that is broken.. the plastic membrane is still intact.. Light can shine through the clear plastic because the opaque aluminum layer has been broken.

if you’re one of the people that packs incorrectly and don’t use a bucket – you’re totally screwed & tattooed ….

So far, the only mylar bags I’ve used are the 1 gallon size.. but it was quite apparent that loading 40 or 50 pounds of material into an unsupported bag would be a bad idea. I had planned on putting the bag into the bucket before loading it.. This stuff isn’t complicated to me, but the pin-holes are an issue so far as I can tell..

if the guy you’re talking to at Discount is shipping out junk mylar bagging – he needs to be put on a “Do Not Buy List” ….

I’ve actually heard good things about them.. but it makes me wonder if people ever bother to check their bags against a light bulb. I learned of the pinhole problem with the 1 gallon bags. You can crease and pinch them once.. if you pinch the same spot twice, pinholes show up.

Mylar bags are not very strong when it comes to the aluminum layer integrity.

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:20 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 6, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
Murby wrote:

Illini Warrior wrote:mylar bags shouldn’t be folded – can’t be sharply creased at all ….. gentle roll or better yet shipped flat

it’s not common for pinholes – common cause is the production use of the outer roll sheets to make bags – they are supposed to be shed as waste and a write off to proper production …. sounds like your holes were transport related …

another problem that occurs on occasion is a contamination smell ….

no idea why Discount Bags customer service told you holes are that common and OK – they’re junk – Discount certainly doesn’t knowingly ship out damaged product … the owners of Discount are fellow preppers and belong to most of the major sites ….

The Discount Mylar guy said he uses them with holes himself.. Perhaps he could chime in here and explain..

the entire purpose of using a mylar bag is having an totally enclosed envelope – with the holes the vacuum integrity is shot – might as well just use a bare food grade bucket … a mylar bag has almost the same air impenetrability as a solid container like glass or metal – a remarkable piece of technology ….

if you’re one of the people that packs incorrectly and don’t use a bucket – you’re totally screwed & tattooed ….

if the guy you’re talking to at Discount is shipping out junk mylar bagging – he needs to be put on a “Do Not Buy List” ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:53 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 6, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
Murby wrote:

Illini Warrior wrote:mylar bags shouldn’t be folded – can’t be sharply creased at all ….. gentle roll or better yet shipped flat

it’s not common for pinholes – common cause is the production use of the outer roll sheets to make bags – they are supposed to be shed as waste and a write off to proper production …. sounds like your holes were transport related …

another problem that occurs on occasion is a contamination smell ….

no idea why Discount Bags customer service told you holes are that common and OK – they’re junk – Discount certainly doesn’t knowingly ship out damaged product … the owners of Discount are fellow preppers and belong to most of the major sites ….

The Discount Mylar guy said he uses them with holes himself.. Perhaps he could chime in here and explain..

the entire purpose of using a mylar bag is having an totally enclosed envelope – with the holes the vacuum integrity is shot – might as well just use a bare food grade bucket … a mylar bag has almost the same air impenetrability as a solid container like glass or metal – a remarkable piece of technology ….

if you’re one of the people that packs incorrectly and don’t use a bucket – you’re totally screwed & tattooed ….

if the guy you’re talking to at Discount is shipping out junk mylar bagging – he needs to be put on a “Do Not Buy List” ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:53 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 5, 2017 101airborne 0
rickdun wrote:
If it were me, I’d send them back for a refund of my money and that company would be on my do not order from list.

I have several companies on that list, they will not get another order from me.

I agree. Every time I’ve ordered them they come rolled up and then wrapped in bubble wrap.

Statistics: Posted by 101airborne — Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:40 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 5, 2017 Murby 0
Illini Warrior wrote:
mylar bags shouldn’t be folded – can’t be sharply creased at all ….. gentle roll or better yet shipped flat

it’s not common for pinholes – common cause is the production use of the outer roll sheets to make bags – they are supposed to be shed as waste and a write off to proper production …. sounds like your holes were transport related …

another problem that occurs on occasion is a contamination smell ….

no idea why Discount Bags customer service told you holes are that common and OK – they’re junk – Discount certainly doesn’t knowingly ship out damaged product … the owners of Discount are fellow preppers and belong to most of the major sites ….

The Discount Mylar guy said he uses them with holes himself.. Perhaps he could chime in here and explain..

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:02 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 5, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

mylar bags shouldn’t be folded – can’t be sharply creased at all ….. gentle roll or better yet shipped flat

it’s not common for pinholes – common cause is the production use of the outer roll sheets to make bags – they are supposed to be shed as waste and a write off to proper production …. sounds like your holes were transport related …

another problem that occurs on occasion is a contamination smell ….

no idea why Discount Bags customer service told you holes are that common and OK – they’re junk – Discount certainly doesn’t knowingly ship out damaged product … the owners of Discount are fellow preppers and belong to most of the major sites ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:31 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 5, 2017 Murby 0

I ordered the bags from Walmart.. They were very good about processing the return with a prepaid shipping label… I explained why they were damaged so they could avoid it when they sent replacements.

The replacements arrived with the exact same damage.. again, on the phone, easy return policy, they sent another replacement. Spent 20 minutes explaining why the bags are damaged and that every order they send out this way to people is going to be the same problem. The customer service took notes and said they’d repackage them.

Got the third package and again the exact same thing.. same damage, (more of it actually), same packaging. Another easy return, this time I requested a refund as I gave up with them.. They refunded my money AND sent me a $20 gift card to my email.

So I called up DiscountMylarBags.com and asked them if this is normal and they said YES.. It is normal for mylar bags to have pinholes in them but that they are still water-tight.. HUH?????????????? Normal to have damage?????

Sorry, but WHAT THE F#%%???

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:50 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 5, 2017 Murby 0

I ordered the bags from Walmart.. They were very good about processing the return with a prepaid shipping label… I explained why they were damaged so they could avoid it when they sent replacements.

The replacements arrived with the exact same damage.. again, on the phone, easy return policy, they sent another replacement. Spent 20 minutes explaining why the bags are damaged and that every order they send out this way to people is going to be the same problem. The customer service took notes and said they’d repackage them.

Got the third package and again the exact same thing.. same damage, (more of it actually), same packaging. Another easy return, this time I requested a refund as I gave up with them.. They refunded my money AND sent me a $20 gift card to my email.

So I called up DiscountMylarBags.com and asked them if this is normal and they said YES.. It is normal for mylar bags to have pinholes in them but that they are still water-tight.. HUH?????????????? Normal to have damage?????

Sorry, but WHAT THE F#%%???

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:50 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 5, 2017 Murby 0

I ordered some 5 gallon mylar bags from an online supplier and they arrived double folded in a plastic envelope..

When you open a bag and hold them to the day light, you can see 6 to 10 holes where light is coming through right were the bag was creased and folded. Of course, it also gets bounced around in the UPS truck and the edges get crumpled.

Are holes in the large 5 gallon bags normal? They won’t leak water but they will certainly allow oxygen in since the aluminum shield has holes.

Opinions?

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:07 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Mylar Bag Fiasco… What is going on??

April 5, 2017 Murby 0

I ordered some 5 gallon mylar bags from an online supplier and they arrived double folded in a plastic envelope..

When you open a bag and hold them to the day light, you can see 6 to 10 holes where light is coming through right were the bag was creased and folded. Of course, it also gets bounced around in the UPS truck and the edges get crumpled.

Are holes in the large 5 gallon bags normal? They won’t leak water but they will certainly allow oxygen in since the aluminum shield has holes.

Opinions?

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:07 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: storing coffee

April 5, 2017 jimLE 0

im a coffeeholic myself..and the only solutions i’ve come up with,for my self.is to stock up on it,when it comes to buying it.in which there’s 2 options with that,1st is to store it as is,.2nd is to use a vacuum sealer to store it.in which all id have to do.is to grab one vacuum sealed bag,to make one pot of coffee.the 3rd option,is to grow my own..

Statistics: Posted by jimLE — Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:25 am


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: storing coffee

April 5, 2017 jimLE 0

im a coffeeholic myself..and the only solutions i’ve come up with,for my self.is to stock up on it,when it comes to buying it.in which there’s 2 options with that,1st is to store it as is,.2nd is to use a vacuum sealer to store it.in which all id have to do.is to grab one vacuum sealed bag,to make one pot of coffee.the 3rd option,is to grow my own..

Statistics: Posted by jimLE — Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:25 am


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: storing coffee

April 5, 2017 kappydell 0

]I have VERY old cans of coffee in my preps; I’m using some right now over 10 yr old, not refrigerated. No issues; but if there is ever any issue with my older cans, I fall back on the depression era way of making bitter coffee better…just add a tsp of sugar to the grounds-basket when you make it up (12 cup pot). Smooths out any bitterness quite nicely, thanks.
And my long term solution is to grow a camelia sinensis bush (where all tea comes from) in my yard. For the pretty flowers of course (wink, wink). Tea is easy to process and also has caffeine. And it WILL grow in zones 6-8.

small scale tea growing and processing in hawaii.pdf

Statistics: Posted by kappydell — Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:22 am


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: storing coffee

April 5, 2017 kappydell 0

]I have VERY old cans of coffee in my preps; I’m using some right now over 10 yr old, not refrigerated. No issues; but if there is ever any issue with my older cans, I fall back on the depression era way of making bitter coffee better…just add a tsp of sugar to the grounds-basket when you make it up (12 cup pot). Smooths out any bitterness quite nicely, thanks.
And my long term solution is to grow a camelia sinensis bush (where all tea comes from) in my yard. For the pretty flowers of course (wink, wink). Tea is easy to process and also has caffeine. And it WILL grow in zones 6-8.

small scale tea growing and processing in hawaii.pdf

Statistics: Posted by kappydell — Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:22 am


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: storing coffee

April 5, 2017 ReadyMom 0
mombear wrote:
Just a FYI I opened a jar of coffee I vacuum packed in ’06, took it to the American Legion Post and made a 99 cup peculator full of coffee with it. Someone asked me what type of coffee it was cause it was good. It was dunkin’ donuts brand, LOL!!

Anyways thought you all might want to know. I have vacuum packed two quart jars to replace it.

We are also drinking coffee from 2006-9 that I just packed in buckets, w/lids. :blush: Coffee was MUCH cheaper, back then and I also found some cheap priced coffee in discount stores, back then. I’m now filling up those empty buckets. I’m purchasing the more expensive coffee, when on sale … getting the strong ‘Colombian’ coffee and mixing with cheaper ‘discount’ store coffee. I figure when SHTF connoisseurs of coffee will just be grateful for the coffee in front of them 8) . -k

Statistics: Posted by ReadyMom — Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:36 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: storing coffee

April 5, 2017 ReadyMom 0
mombear wrote:
Just a FYI I opened a jar of coffee I vacuum packed in ’06, took it to the American Legion Post and made a 99 cup peculator full of coffee with it. Someone asked me what type of coffee it was cause it was good. It was dunkin’ donuts brand, LOL!!

Anyways thought you all might want to know. I have vacuum packed two quart jars to replace it.

We are also drinking coffee from 2006-9 that I just packed in buckets, w/lids. :blush: Coffee was MUCH cheaper, back then and I also found some cheap priced coffee in discount stores, back then. I’m now filling up those empty buckets. I’m purchasing the more expensive coffee, when on sale … getting the strong ‘Colombian’ coffee and mixing with cheaper ‘discount’ store coffee. I figure when SHTF connoisseurs of coffee will just be grateful for the coffee in front of them 8) . -k

Statistics: Posted by ReadyMom — Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:36 pm


Food & Water • Re: storing coffee

April 4, 2017 mombear 0

Just a FYI I opened a jar of coffee I vacuum packed in ’06, took it to the American Legion Post and made a 99 cup peculator full of coffee with it. Someone asked me what type of coffee it was cause it was good. It was dunkin’ donuts brand, LOL!!

Anyways thought you all might want to know. I have vacuum packed two quart jars to replace it.

Statistics: Posted by mombear — Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:43 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: 7 years old Pressure Canned Stew

March 30, 2017 terrapin 0

Properly canned food will be good almost indefinitely.
Many years.

If your venison tastes gamey, most likely, it wasn’t properly processed.

I have killed and processed many deer—-dozens and dozens.
I have never found any of my venison to be gamey.

Statistics: Posted by terrapin — Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:52 pm


Food & Water • Re: 7 years old Pressure Canned Stew

March 30, 2017 terrapin 0

Properly canned food will be good almost indefinitely.
Many years.

If your venison tastes gamey, most likely, it wasn’t properly processed.

I have killed and processed many deer—-dozens and dozens.
I have never found any of my venison to be gamey.

Statistics: Posted by terrapin — Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:52 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • 7 years old Pressure Canned Stew

March 30, 2017 Murby 0

Just opened up a jar of some stew we pressure canned.. it was marked 2011 50/50% beef/venison stew.

Potatoes, carrots, green beans, onions, corn, and green peas were all from our garden that year.

Tastes great! No off tastes except for the venison which is always a bit gamey .. It didn’t even need salt.

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am


No Picture

Food & Water • 7 years old Pressure Canned Stew

March 30, 2017 Murby 0

Just opened up a jar of some stew we pressure canned.. it was marked 2011 50/50% beef/venison stew.

Potatoes, carrots, green beans, onions, corn, and green peas were all from our garden that year.

Tastes great! No off tastes except for the venison which is always a bit gamey .. It didn’t even need salt.

Statistics: Posted by Murby — Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am


Food & Water • Re: Birch sap

March 29, 2017 kappydell 0

quite a few trees have sweet sap that can be tapped; as a child I would snap off branch tips on a silver maple during sap season. At night the sap would freeze into sweet icicles for a pleasant snack after sunset. When you are a kid you get your sweets wherever you can find them… :rolleyes:

Statistics: Posted by kappydell — Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:35 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Ghee???

March 29, 2017 kappydell 0

a little pricey for me to buy. I instead have (don’t shoot me, I’m not asking any one else to eat it) canned butter and margarine, and render all my cooking fats for re-use. All have different flash points and uses, differing types of chemical configurations, and when used in REASONABLE amounts are useful and tasty.

Even wild game fats have value – more than food uses out there, ya know – so no wasting such a valuable resource. Nothin’ wrong with ghee, mind you, just haven’t found any cheap enough to try or put back. I can always make my own if I get the notion.

Statistics: Posted by kappydell — Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:14 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: WHEAT – Price per pound?

March 17, 2017 Gordon 0

Murby, if you live in or near a wheat-growing region, do what I do: buy it right out of the combine. I’m in north-central Kansas, and the field across from my house is planted in wheat every year, so at harvest time, I roll up with a stout laundry basket that’s approximately a bushel and collect a tub as my neighbor unloads into the grain truck. I give him $20. He smiles. I smile. I go home and winnow out the sticks and other debris, bag it up and freeze it. I grind it by hand as needed. That bushel lasts more than a year for a three-person household.

Statistics: Posted by Gordon — Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Ghee???

March 14, 2017 ReadyMom 0
NJMike wrote:
I have a small case.

Reminds me I’ll need to get some canned crab and lobster as carrying devices for the butter.

              :| . . . :rofl: . . . :thumbsup:

Statistics: Posted by ReadyMom — Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:34 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Ghee???

March 14, 2017 NJMike 0

I have a small case.

Reminds me I’ll need to get some canned crab and lobster as carrying devices for the butter.

Statistics: Posted by NJMike — Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:59 pm


Image

Food & Water • Re: Ghee???

March 13, 2017 contrarian 0

I started using it about a year ago and have found it quite useful for high temperature cooking as it has a high smoke point, The flavor isn’t the same, It caramelizes during the making and has a nutty flavor, A pound if unsalted butter will reduce to about 12 fluid ounces of ghee.

Most folks will recommend straining out the particles firmed, Use a metal mesh strainer and cheesecloth for that, I melted my plastic strainer in my first attempt.

Statistics: Posted by contrarian — Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:38 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Ghee???

March 13, 2017 contrarian 0

I started using it about a year ago and have found it quite useful for high temperature cooking as it has a high smoke point, The flavor isn’t the same, It caramelizes during the making and has a nutty flavor, A pound if unsalted butter will reduce to about 12 fluid ounces of ghee.

Most folks will recommend straining out the particles firmed, Use a metal mesh strainer and cheesecloth for that, I melted my plastic strainer in my first attempt.

Statistics: Posted by contrarian — Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:38 pm


No Picture

Food & Water • Re: Ghee???

March 13, 2017 anita 0

Ghee really seems to be increasing in popularity. A few years ago I only saw it in Wegman’s. Now I see several varieties in the local grocery.

It has a higher burn point because the dairy solids are removed. (As memory serves me, butter has about 80% fat.)

I’ve purchased some and have it in my stores, but I haven’t used it.

Statistics: Posted by anita — Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:45 pm