No Picture

A.N.T.S. • Re: Cooking in a Grid Down Event

June 20, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
Cadit wrote:
Thanks for the post, some good Ideas, masking the smell and diverting them. I think the masking may be more versatile. Could be used anywhere, and I think old tires and such will be in good supply. So; even moving around, you can still use them. What other items could someone use to mask the smell of a cook fire and food?

This has gotten me to wondering now. Using tire rubber ever time can also alert someone who notices that the smell happens a couple times a day and moves around? But still a very good idea that I hadn’t thought of. But all in all; very good post from the both of you.

My uncle had a still in his basement and did pretty much as you said Illini Warrior, He ran his piping out to a pine tree, but the fumes killed it. Only dead Pine out there.LOL

masking smells is one thing – sending up a black smug pot signal with tire tread material is another – don’t think you’ll be wanting that attention no matter what the situation would be ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 am


No Picture

A.N.T.S. • Re: Cooking in a Grid Down Event

June 20, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
Cadit wrote:
Thanks for the post, some good Ideas, masking the smell and diverting them. I think the masking may be more versatile. Could be used anywhere, and I think old tires and such will be in good supply. So; even moving around, you can still use them. What other items could someone use to mask the smell of a cook fire and food?

This has gotten me to wondering now. Using tire rubber ever time can also alert someone who notices that the smell happens a couple times a day and moves around? But still a very good idea that I hadn’t thought of. But all in all; very good post from the both of you.

My uncle had a still in his basement and did pretty much as you said Illini Warrior, He ran his piping out to a pine tree, but the fumes killed it. Only dead Pine out there.LOL

masking smells is one thing – sending up a black smug pot signal with tire tread material is another – don’t think you’ll be wanting that attention no matter what the situation would be ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 am


No Picture

General Preparedness Discussion • Re: Russia Threatens U.S. Planes after U.S. shoots down SU-2

June 20, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

Syria tried a BS play by bombing close to US positions – got greased for it – Russia knows it – just a repeat of the Tomahawk (Censored word. I’m a potty mouth) slapping the US gave Syria earlier …. nothing will come of it – if Russia or Syria is stupid enough to try a revenge play – the US is ready for them …

of more consequence is the launching of mid-range missiles from Iran – THAT was a directed threat at the US …..

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 pm


No Picture

A.N.T.S. • Re: Cooking in a Grid Down Event

June 20, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

will be setting up a portable kitchen in the basement whether the natural gas and electric are still working and the regular kitchen would be a go – a food crisis is a food crisis – won’t be showing any signs of food or cooking ….

have a overhead stove hood ready with a 110V/12V powered fan and feeding into either my chimney or soil pipe – both will feed out 25+ feet above the ground – no way to detect any cooking smells locally and trace it back ….

ready to cook with natural gas/propane/electric/white gas – won’t be using any wood until well into a serious SHTF – signs of heat during the winter will be almost as bad as cooking ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:47 pm


No Picture

General Food Topics • Re: Canned Ham shelf life

June 14, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
oldasrocks wrote:
I have 15 yr old canned ham. It still tastes like Spam regardless of age. WIsh I could find some olf K rations. We ate a couple cases of them in the 70’s from WW@ and they were still good. Cigs were a bit stale though.

you guys didn’t eat enough of them – the kids today are still working off the WW2 stockpile ….

interesting – read the other day that a rare Jewish exoneration to creed was granted to allow eating Spam for the post-war Jewish survivors – it was the only thing immediately available to feed them – some still choose not to eat it ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:37 pm


No Picture

General Food Topics • Re: Canned Ham shelf life

June 14, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
oldasrocks wrote:
I have 15 yr old canned ham. It still tastes like Spam regardless of age. WIsh I could find some olf K rations. We ate a couple cases of them in the 70’s from WW@ and they were still good. Cigs were a bit stale though.

you guys didn’t eat enough of them – the kids today are still working off the WW2 stockpile ….

interesting – read the other day that a rare Jewish exoneration to creed was granted to allow eating Spam for the post-war Jewish survivors – it was the only thing immediately available to feed them – some still choose not to eat it ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:37 pm


Image

General Food Topics • Re: Canned Ham shelf life

June 14, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

meat is going to be REALLY particular about the storage temp – more than almost any other canned goods …. it’s actually one of the rare canned goods that can be frozen – what little packing fluid there is won’t blow the seams apart …. cooler is better – but you can eazily get 10yrs storage at steady room temps – if you can stay away from the convenient pull tab cans all the better ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:43 pm


No Picture

General Food Topics • Re: Canned Ham shelf life

June 14, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

meat is going to be REALLY particular about the storage temp – more than almost any other canned goods …. it’s actually one of the rare canned goods that can be frozen – what little packing fluid there is won’t blow the seams apart …. cooler is better – but you can eazily get 10yrs storage at steady room temps – if you can stay away from the convenient pull tab cans all the better ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:43 pm


No Picture

General Family Preparedness • Re: Measles

June 14, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
Mollypup wrote:
It is wise, in general, to keep all vaccines up to date. Easiest way to do this is to request your family physician to do titers to check your immunity & see which ones you need to have redone. (cheaper too) Simple blood test. This blood test will also tell you if your natural immunity to a virus is still good as well. (from having had the virus)

This isn’t just a immigrant issue. There are plenty of US citizens who refuse to vaccinate due to various reasons, the most popular being the fear of it causing autism which has been proven to be false.

My kids were all vaccinated. Youngest developed an allergy as she came out of toddlerhood, a very serious one (she’d had mild reactions prior that docs ignored). She can no longer be vaccinated. Vaccines for these deadly diseases don’t just protect you, they help to protect those around you who can’t have them themselves.

but keep in mind US born natives have achieved certain immunities and aren’t active carriers – it’s a wide open door in comparison to immigrants and a spectacular cluster frick when they are half dead illegals coming crawling under the border fences …. if you specifically prep for pandemics this is a major concern ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:46 am


No Picture

General Food Topics • Re: my own update

June 12, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
brescon wrote:
I have not been here for about 2 yrs. I felt alot better during the last campaign and very good when trump got elected but now I’m back to worrying. I truly fear that the left will cause some kind of disaster either terror related, civil unrest or even international just to throw it at trump’s feet.

Am I the only one who feels this way ?

I’ve gone thru all my preps and am in the process of redoing it all. Going completely freeze dried or dehydrated; processed and some canned meats. I did not seal alot of prepackaged things and now I think I should get rid of them and get new and be more consciencious about sealing everything. my oldest is from 2012 but I’m testing a couple to see how they are.

anyway, I’m back at it full steam ahead !!

God bless all of us and God bless America !!

prepping should never end – subside maybe – maybe glide – but never end completely – the basics for all SHTFs should always be kept up to date and ready ….

in regard to Prez Trump’s election and the current situation …. it was almost a certainty that turbulence would follow – it happens almost everytime a Republican administration follows a DemoCrap … just like his GOP predecessors – action that’s been delayed is now being taken – prep hard to catch up – much more heavy action soon to come ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:34 am


No Picture

General Food Topics • Re: my own update

June 12, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
brescon wrote:
I have not been here for about 2 yrs. I felt alot better during the last campaign and very good when trump got elected but now I’m back to worrying. I truly fear that the left will cause some kind of disaster either terror related, civil unrest or even international just to throw it at trump’s feet.

Am I the only one who feels this way ?

I’ve gone thru all my preps and am in the process of redoing it all. Going completely freeze dried or dehydrated; processed and some canned meats. I did not seal alot of prepackaged things and now I think I should get rid of them and get new and be more consciencious about sealing everything. my oldest is from 2012 but I’m testing a couple to see how they are.

anyway, I’m back at it full steam ahead !!

God bless all of us and God bless America !!

prepping should never end – subside maybe – maybe glide – but never end completely – the basics for all SHTFs should always be kept up to date and ready ….

in regard to Prez Trump’s election and the current situation …. it was almost a certainty that turbulence would follow – it happens almost everytime a Republican administration follows a DemoCrap … just like his GOP predecessors – action that’s been delayed is now being taken – prep hard to catch up – much more heavy action soon to come ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:34 am


No Picture

A.N.T.S. • Re: Bicycles; are they worth the Investment

June 7, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
dmwalsh568 wrote:

Illini Warrior wrote:bikes aren’t only for bugging out – you’ll be needing non-motorized transportation for getting around and hauling things ….

Heavy-duty garden carts are more useful for hauling things around. I have a cart with a 400 pound capacity, that I can use to lug water jugs from the river or move supplies around anywhere I can walk.

But I do want to add some bikes to my preps since they are just so useful compared to just being stuck on foot. But even if I get a bike trailer, I don’t expect to be able to move the same amount of stuff that I can on that garden cart…

???? ‘- lucky you if you EVER have that much to haul – how’s a heavy garden cart taking you 10 miles down the road to Bartertown Flea Market for exchanging a few pounds of goods for another few pounds in return …. and like most people – hard to store innocuous SHTF only items aren’t going to cut it for preppers …

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:45 pm


No Picture

A.N.T.S. • Re: The Gray House

June 6, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

that stupid BS about disguising your home for looters to bypass – is by far the lamest prepper bull going – especially the idiots that think fake pandemic signs will scare away the starving looters – advertise that the only one home are diseased corpses – that’ll drive them away ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 pm


No Picture

A.N.T.S. • Re: The Gray House

June 6, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

that stupid BS about disguising your home for looters to bypass – is by far the lamest prepper bull going – especially the idiots that think fake pandemic signs will scare away the starving looters – advertise that the only one home are diseased corpses – that’ll drive them away ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 pm


No Picture

Wanted • Re: wanted prepper family to share ranch in colorado

June 6, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
Gunns wrote:
Nothing wrong with Pot. Only an uninformed person would turn away a medical herb that has been around humans for tens of thousands of years.

risk your life? …. this guy wants a 24/7/365 security guard in exchange for parking your RV …. better have more of excuse than pot for the dead brain cells …

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:59 am


No Picture

Wanted • Re: wanted prepper family to share ranch in colorado

June 6, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
Gunns wrote:
Nothing wrong with Pot. Only an uninformed person would turn away a medical herb that has been around humans for tens of thousands of years.

risk your life? …. this guy wants a 24/7/365 security guard in exchange for parking your RV …. better have more of excuse than pot for the dead brain cells …

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:59 am


No Picture

Wanted • Re: wanted prepper family to share ranch in colorado

June 5, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
pruff196 wrote:
Looking for a prepper family to share in a new 420 operation in northwest colorado to provide security and general care of growing operation. Ranch has over 1000 foot of riverfront plus border a private 18 pond with a creek that runs through property to the white river. Very fertile land , great growing conditions, great catfish fishing on the river. All kinds of wildlife with deer, elk, antelope and roaming buffalo. Must have own rv to live in, property has electrical and water well. Plenty of firewood enough to support continual growth for multi households. Plenty of great job options,

OK – I’ll ask – Why would you think that a prepper family would be interested in a pot job?

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:49 pm


No Picture

General Preparedness Discussion • Re: June 2017 – What Did You Do To Prep This Week/Month?

June 4, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

garage sale season is in full swing – sorting out the finds – organizing and packaging for storing – finding room for the additions ….

re-worked a couple of Igloo 7 gallon water jugs that I picked up cheap – replaced the OEM vents with snap caps – fabricated new spout parts for better water storage – cleaned both with a baking soda soaking ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:54 am


No Picture

Terrorism & other Man made disasters • Re: Another terror attack in the UK

June 4, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
rickdun wrote:
I agree with Illini, they’re here in the U.S., but not as many as in the E.U..

Nice one Ajax.

Here’s the terrorist investigations in the U.S.. My bet is they’re in all the far left/sanctuary cities.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbis- … le/2622560

I think one of the huge differences between the US and the rest of the Western World – talking Muslims – here in the US the Muslims are more or less openly preparing for armed engagements …. there’s Muslim compounds scattered all over the country with very buzy rifle ranges – they claim their members are like preppers – just looking to defend their way of life – and supposedly all legal gunowners and using their 2A Rights ….

but don’t try to gain entrance to the compounds or ask any ????s – and that includes the LEOs in those areas …. nothing different than the militia groups – but everyone knows every other member is an undercover agent or a paid informer – is that true for these Muslim compounds? – considering the past 8 years of Obammy and his control over the FBI and other alphabet agencies – highly doubtful ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:10 am


No Picture

Terrorism & other Man made disasters • Re: Another terror attack in the UK

June 4, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

the UK Muslims haven’t even risen up – aka to our black rioters – but the UK terrorist teams have 3,000+ high quality targets to watch 24/7 – another 20,000+ are second tier – 1,000s more that are intelligent & crafty enough to stay below the radar …. the UK is already overwhelmed – and their door is WIDE open with more radicals coming in daily – wish them luck but it’s only a matter of time until they are on the French & Swedish takeover level …..

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:40 am


No Picture

Terrorism & other Man made disasters • Re: Another terror attack in the UK

June 4, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

the UK Muslims haven’t even risen up – aka to our black rioters – but the UK terrorist teams have 3,000+ high quality targets to watch 24/7 – another 20,000+ are second tier – 1,000s more that are intelligent & crafty enough to stay below the radar …. the UK is already overwhelmed – and their door is WIDE open with more radicals coming in daily – wish them luck but it’s only a matter of time until they are on the French & Swedish takeover level …..

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:40 am


No Picture

Gardening • Re: Sunchokes

June 2, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
anita wrote:
I have asparagus volunteer all over. I didn’t expect that. I thought it was hard to grow.

it pays to get it started in a raised bed – it’s a real shallow sub-surface spreader – forces the plant to grow the original crown & roots instead of spreading out too much ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:35 am


No Picture

Gardening • Re: Sunchokes

June 2, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
anita wrote:
I have asparagus volunteer all over. I didn’t expect that. I thought it was hard to grow.

it pays to get it started in a raised bed – it’s a real shallow sub-surface spreader – forces the plant to grow the original crown & roots instead of spreading out too much ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:35 am


No Picture

Terrorism & other Man made disasters • Re: EMP-Korea Concerns & Discussions #2 (May 2017)

May 31, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

What I’m failing to comprehend is the current uproar by the new South Korean president – somehow it went totally over his head that there would be six THAAD launchers stationed around the country …. they just brought in another two launchers and he’s saying the US snuck them during the nite …. he’s starting an investigation into the US activity – going to be interesting how it evolves without making him look realll stupid ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 am


No Picture

Terrorism & other Man made disasters • Re: EMP-Korea Concerns & Discussions #2 (May 2017)

May 31, 2017 Illini Warrior 0

What I’m failing to comprehend is the current uproar by the new South Korean president – somehow it went totally over his head that there would be six THAAD launchers stationed around the country …. they just brought in another two launchers and he’s saying the US snuck them during the nite …. he’s starting an investigation into the US activity – going to be interesting how it evolves without making him look realll stupid ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 am


No Picture

Gardening • Re: Tomato plant wilt and discoloration

May 27, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
primer wrote:
I hope somebody can help me I have started tomatoes from seed and got along pretty good till now, the plants are about 8 to 10 ” tall and are developing brownish white splotches and are also becoming wilty I have taken care not to over water and I do not know what is going on I have started them in miracle grow could I please get a little help? thankyou.

looks like you haven’t planted them yet – doesn’t sound like a disease problem – more a lack of sun and possible nutrition …. the more gangly & tall the plant becomes unplanted – the harder it is to feed the entire plant with that small root ball …. if you can protect them from any bad weather – plant them and get that stem rooting out for plant support ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Sat May 27, 2017 8:00 am


No Picture

Books • Re: That ONE Must-Have Book?

May 23, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
angie_nrs wrote:
Reviving this thread to add another book….

The Doomsday Book of Medicine by Ralph LaGuardia. It’s a bit pricey at around $40 on Amazon but so far I think it’s well worth it. It’s huge! It weighs over 2.5 pounds and has around 900 pages! Considering what college text books are going for these days, this is a steal. Thus far I have only gotten through the first 100 pages but I really like it so far. Just when you start getting bored with a particular topic he switches it up. Plus, you can always jump to whatever topic you need immediate info on…..I just prefer to read as written. It’s written in laymans terms and he also injects a few little stories here and there to keep things fresh. Although, if you are a liberal or left leaning in any way, be prepared to get a poke here and there. :p I just grin and keep reading but he probably could have written this without offending the lefties out there…..not that many of them will read it. To each his own and I actually find it quite amusing. :evil:

I’m just starting to get interested in researching essential oils, tinctures, and plants/herb uses and he does touch on these subjects. He also covers natural foods and remedies since it is a “Doomsday” book after all, where we could be left with just our knowledge and mother earth. He gives suggestions on stock piling useful supplies but also offers ideas on alternatives when the stock eventually runs out.

I probably shouldn’t be raving about this book until I have read more of it, but I can already tell that this was worth the money for me. It’s probably going to take me a while to get through this whole book (especially at this busy time of year) but I’m glad I have it in my library.

https://www.amazon.com/Doomsday-Book-Me … f+Medicine

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Tue May 23, 2017 1:07 pm


No Picture

Books • Re: That ONE Must-Have Book?

May 23, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
angie_nrs wrote:
Reviving this thread to add another book….

The Doomsday Book of Medicine by Ralph LaGuardia. It’s a bit pricey at around $40 on Amazon but so far I think it’s well worth it. It’s huge! It weighs over 2.5 pounds and has around 900 pages! Considering what college text books are going for these days, this is a steal. Thus far I have only gotten through the first 100 pages but I really like it so far. Just when you start getting bored with a particular topic he switches it up. Plus, you can always jump to whatever topic you need immediate info on…..I just prefer to read as written. It’s written in laymans terms and he also injects a few little stories here and there to keep things fresh. Although, if you are a liberal or left leaning in any way, be prepared to get a poke here and there. :p I just grin and keep reading but he probably could have written this without offending the lefties out there…..not that many of them will read it. To each his own and I actually find it quite amusing. :evil:

I’m just starting to get interested in researching essential oils, tinctures, and plants/herb uses and he does touch on these subjects. He also covers natural foods and remedies since it is a “Doomsday” book after all, where we could be left with just our knowledge and mother earth. He gives suggestions on stock piling useful supplies but also offers ideas on alternatives when the stock eventually runs out.

I probably shouldn’t be raving about this book until I have read more of it, but I can already tell that this was worth the money for me. It’s probably going to take me a while to get through this whole book (especially at this busy time of year) but I’m glad I have it in my library.

https://www.amazon.com/Doomsday-Book-Me … f+Medicine

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Tue May 23, 2017 1:07 pm


No Picture

General Family Preparedness • Re: Burying a tank for storage

May 17, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
tucker0104 wrote:
I am all about listening to some old timers advice, but I can also think for myself. A tank that is guaranteed to not collapse when buried stands a pretty good chance that it won’t collapse when buried. Also, why would it pop out of the ground if I am buying it to stuff it full of stuff.

it’s a cork – it’ll float out under the right conditions – even if “loaded” – your idea of weighted down and real physics of buoyancy are two different things ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 am


No Picture

General Family Preparedness • Re: Burying a tank for storage

May 17, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
tucker0104 wrote:
I am all about listening to some old timers advice, but I can also think for myself. A tank that is guaranteed to not collapse when buried stands a pretty good chance that it won’t collapse when buried. Also, why would it pop out of the ground if I am buying it to stuff it full of stuff.

it’s a cork – it’ll float out under the right conditions – even if “loaded” – your idea of weighted down and real physics of buoyancy are two different things ….

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 am


No Picture

General Food Topics • Re: looking for mylar ziplock bucket bags

May 15, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
dmwalsh568 wrote:
I’ve used mylarbagsdirect.com for 1 gallon zipper top bags, but I’m not sure they have 5 gallon zipper tops.

I prefer to have a bunch of 1 gallon bags in a bucket myself, so I have less open at any given moment, but to each their own.

as far as I know the only zipper bags that Bags Direct has are their “stacker bags” – not listed as zipper bags but they have that option …..

http://mylarbagsdirect.com/stmyba.html

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Mon May 15, 2017 9:58 am


No Picture

General Food Topics • Re: looking for mylar ziplock bucket bags

May 14, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
broden wrote:
been a while since i’ve been here been really busy with life.. but you all know how that gets some times

anyway i am looking for good mylar 5 gallon ziplock bucket bags..

want to store some things but be able to keep them in the pantry in buckets for use as needed also .. rice sugar salt things like that.

if anyone can point me towards ones they have gotten and been happy with it would be really appreciated.

you do know that for long term storage they still need to heat sealed closed – the ziplock feature is only for pantry use after you crack open that food bucket (great combined with a Gamma lid) …. there’s no real value to using a mylar bag for everyday type food storage ….

http://www.discountmylarbags.com/5-gallon-mylar-bags/

http://packfreshusa.com/5-gallon-hd-ziplock-mylar-bags/

https://mylarpro.com/product/5-gallon-e … ombo-pack/

50 bag bulk buy only:

https://www.usaemergencysupply.com/emer … Mylar-Bags

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Sun May 14, 2017 3:25 pm


No Picture

General Food Topics • Re: looking for mylar ziplock bucket bags

May 14, 2017 Illini Warrior 0
broden wrote:
been a while since i’ve been here been really busy with life.. but you all know how that gets some times

anyway i am looking for good mylar 5 gallon ziplock bucket bags..

want to store some things but be able to keep them in the pantry in buckets for use as needed also .. rice sugar salt things like that.

if anyone can point me towards ones they have gotten and been happy with it would be really appreciated.

you do know that for long term storage they still need to heat sealed closed – the ziplock feature is only for pantry use after you crack open that food bucket (great combined with a Gamma lid) …. there’s no real value to using a mylar bag for everyday type food storage ….

http://www.discountmylarbags.com/5-gallon-mylar-bags/

http://packfreshusa.com/5-gallon-hd-ziplock-mylar-bags/

https://mylarpro.com/product/5-gallon-e … ombo-pack/

50 bag bulk buy only:

https://www.usaemergencysupply.com/emer … Mylar-Bags

Statistics: Posted by Illini Warrior — Sun May 14, 2017 3:25 pm